International Chess School Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie presentation

2 posters

Go down

Newbie presentation Empty Newbie presentation

Post by goldknight January 4th 2016, 6:23 am

Hello, first of all I wish you all an happy new year and of course a lot of success ... in chess ! I have discovered the course through Internet and after review the month 1, I have quickly bought the full GM package and the opening repository.

It is great course ! I like this way to work because it is structured, going in-deep and well balanced between theory and practice.

I am still OTB unrated for the moment but should be around 1400-1500. I really feel that I am only at the beginning, but that's the interresting part of the challenge, isn't it ?

I was really oriented e4 but I feel I will work some d4 openings too. I will try to reach the goal to play "universal" balanced between dynamic and positional.

It will be a pleasure to exchange with you in the future !

See you, bye,
GoldKnight

goldknight
Learning the Rules
Learning the Rules

Back to top Go down

Newbie presentation Empty Re: Newbie presentation

Post by ernestosim01 January 12th 2016, 7:07 am

Welcome to the club, Goldknight. Didn't you take the 'Customized' option? I'm not sure if it is cheaper or more expensive; but if I were just a new enrollee, I would certainly take the customized route..Anyway, goodluck to our journey!

-Ernest

ernestosim01
Club Player
Club Player

Back to top Go down