International Chess School Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paid for entire course at once gives directly access to entire course?

5 posters

Go down

Paid for entire course at once gives directly access to entire course? Empty Paid for entire course at once gives directly access to entire course?

Post by chesstiger April 27th 2009, 7:21 am

Did somebody else also pay for the entire course at once? The reason i am asking is because i currently have access to the full course (month one to month twelve). Or is this a mistake by CLS?

Anyway, i am going to do still a month per monthly part and a minimum of six hours a week. No rushing, just absorbing the information, hints and tips and hoping to reach higher chess knowlegde and a 2100+ chess rating at the end of this course.

geek
chesstiger
chesstiger
National Master
National Master

Back to top Go down

Paid for entire course at once gives directly access to entire course? Empty Re: Paid for entire course at once gives directly access to entire course?

Post by fanat April 27th 2009, 8:54 am

I think if I had the entire course all at once it would defeat the entire purpose of the course Very Happy

Just like in any book I would pick what I would find interesting and skip over other parts.
fanat
fanat
National Master
National Master

Back to top Go down

Paid for entire course at once gives directly access to entire course? Empty Re: Paid for entire course at once gives directly access to entire course?

Post by hoopy May 7th 2009, 4:58 pm

Got to agree with fanat. At first I thought month 1 material was too easy & I was dissappointed. It is only after about the fifth time of going through it that I felt I could relate to and use the issues raised. If I had the whole course I would have read it once, thought it was easy & moved on. It really is worth being patient. From what I read on the forum though this luxury vanishes in month 2!!
hoopy
hoopy
National Master
National Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Devil Knight May 7th 2009, 5:32 pm

I am working through month 1 again, and I still haven't even done the 'to do' or 'consequences' tests yet!

Tonight I'll start.
Blue Devil Knight
Blue Devil Knight
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

http://chessconfessions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chesstiger May 7th 2009, 5:59 pm

I only have read and reread and reread theory of month one so far. No urge to run before i can walk.

22 april i started so only from 22 mai i will read and reread material of month two.
chesstiger
chesstiger
National Master
National Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BorgQueen July 7th 2010, 11:20 am

I thought of doing that, but I liked the idea of spreading the cost over a year and making sure I study each month fully before progressing.

I think I am going to leave the opening study for afterwards or when I have completed the normal month's content. I hate trying to memorise opening lines.
BorgQueen
BorgQueen
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down