International Chess School Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am starting month four today.

+9
Bilbo
BorgQueen
PawnCustodian
karpyan
BobbyBlunder
fanat
Blue Devil Knight
hoopy
Chess?
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I am starting month four today. - Page 3 Empty Re: I am starting month four today.

Post by karpyan April 28th 2011, 7:43 pm

Well congrats on getting that far, it seems not many have made it. I keep getting burn-out, trying to do too much at once I guess. Played the British Championships last year then couldn't face lifting a pawn for months. Anyway, I get the feeling that months 10-13 are the key to the whole thing. Although exercise after exercise is tough going. Good luck!

karpyan
Scholastic Player
Scholastic Player

Back to top Go down

I am starting month four today. - Page 3 Empty Re: I am starting month four today.

Post by chesskang April 28th 2011, 7:57 pm

BQ I am starting to bog down in month 4! Someone send in the calvary...life is getting in the way.
chesskang
chesskang
Club Player
Club Player

Back to top Go down

Post by karpyan April 28th 2011, 8:08 pm

It's the exercises. They're difficult - but probably the best way rather than just "reading and nodding". Keep at it - I only have 15 to do on month 4, probably get through 5 during the royal wedding tomorrow Smile

karpyan
Scholastic Player
Scholastic Player

Back to top Go down

Post by chesskang April 29th 2011, 6:09 am

Thanks for the laugh and encouragement... Very Happy
I still dont understand that whole Queen and King thing...
chesskang
chesskang
Club Player
Club Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BorgQueen April 30th 2011, 12:56 am

karpyan wrote:Well congrats on getting that far, it seems not many have made it. I keep getting burn-out, trying to do too much at once I guess. Played the British Championships last year then couldn't face lifting a pawn for months. Anyway, I get the feeling that months 10-13 are the key to the whole thing. Although exercise after exercise is tough going. Good luck!
Yes, especially when ya fail at 75% of them!
BorgQueen
BorgQueen
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BorgQueen April 30th 2011, 1:00 am

chesskang wrote:BQ I am starting to bog down in month 4! Someone send in the calvary...life is getting in the way.
Month 4 is a tough slog; keep at it.

If life gets in the way, just sac something ^.^
BorgQueen
BorgQueen
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3