International Chess School Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Annotations - Botvinnik-Keres

3 posters

Go down

Missing Annotations - Botvinnik-Keres Empty Missing Annotations - Botvinnik-Keres

Post by Gerry February 19th 2021, 1:15 pm

This game is Position 1 in the Weak/Strong Squares section. At the end of a few moves, it states "The whole game is very instructive so we present it with full annotations in the attached games."

This game is not annotated in the Chessbase file as far as I can see. Any help?

Thanks.

Gerry
Learning the Rules
Learning the Rules

Back to top Go down

Missing Annotations - Botvinnik-Keres Empty Re: Missing Annotations - Botvinnik-Keres

Post by PawnCustodian February 19th 2021, 2:54 pm

Gerry wrote:This game is Position 1 in the Weak/Strong Squares section. At the end of a few moves, it states "The whole game is very instructive so we present it with full annotations in the attached games."

This game is not annotated in the Chessbase file as far as I can see. Any help?

Thanks.

The statement about an attached game does not appear in my PDF or in the ICS on-line lesson. The game is not in the annotated games for the lesson either.

Are you asking for an annotated game from other sources?

PawnCustodian
International Master
International Master

Back to top Go down

Missing Annotations - Botvinnik-Keres Empty Re: Missing Annotations - Botvinnik-Keres

Post by Gerry February 20th 2021, 5:38 am

Thanks for your reply.

I downloaded the pdfs at the beginning and it looks like they removed that line.

Gerry
Learning the Rules
Learning the Rules

Back to top Go down

Post by BorgQueen April 9th 2021, 1:41 am

That used to happen quite a lot.

"See variation" but there's no variation.

I can't remember what the reason was behind it, but I didn't like it. They cleaned it up by removing a lot of "see variation" texts.
BorgQueen
BorgQueen
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down