International Chess School Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra courses

3 posters

Go down

Extra courses Empty Extra courses

Post by csaher July 9th 2015, 6:14 am

Hi all,

I have just started the GM package course Month 1. I have been going thru the older posts in the forum. Apparently the structure of the courses have gone thru some change.
Is there still a year 2 or 3? Or did they turn into "Essentials&Practice" and "Systems of Champions"? I reviewed the content of those packages. They both appealed to me. I especially find annotated
games with many details useful for me but I could not find any sample annotations for those given in "Essentials&Practice" course. Have any of you purchased it? What are your views on it? What about the "Systems of Champions"? Going thru annotated games of masters in many different openings sounds great and this package is less expensive. Any thoughts?

csaher
Learning the Rules
Learning the Rules

Back to top Go down

Extra courses Empty Re: Extra courses

Post by Mystique July 15th 2015, 2:32 pm

HI Csaher,

I thought that year 2 and 3 were turned into -essentials- and -system of champions- indeed.

About the - essentials- which I have the whole course, is very usefull but takes a lot of time for each game to study them seriously. I ended here in month 2, and not picked it up since.
In my opinion -System of champions- doesn't add much value if you don't have a certain level of chess. I think that the main course will offer you the most value and the combination with year 2 some variety, but all requires a lot of time, efforts and dedication.

Mystique
Scholastic Player
Scholastic Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blackwins September 7th 2015, 6:39 am

there is no yr 2/3, there are other courses posted above

blackwins
Learning the Rules
Learning the Rules

Back to top Go down