International Chess School Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi all - looking for a practice/training partner

+2
nagaroses
verbenaca
6 posters

Go down

hi all - looking for a practice/training partner Empty hi all - looking for a practice/training partner

Post by verbenaca October 8th 2011, 3:27 pm

Hi all,

I just purchased the ICS course and am about to start the Month 1 lessons. I thought it might be more fun to study the course material with a partner, we can go over the lessons together after we studied them individually and we can play each other games (maybe correspondence on gameknot or redhotpawn.com) and analyze them as we play. I'm about a 1550 USCF rated player. If you're interested, please message me! Thanks a lot

verbenaca
Scholastic Player
Scholastic Player

Back to top Go down

hi all - looking for a practice/training partner Empty Re: hi all - looking for a practice/training partner

Post by nagaroses January 31st 2012, 4:33 pm

I dont know whether you got any replies
I just joined the forum and the ICS course
if you are still intrested i am willing to join as practice/training partner

nagaroses
Learning the Rules
Learning the Rules

Back to top Go down

hi all - looking for a practice/training partner Empty Re: hi all - looking for a practice/training partner

Post by verbenaca February 3rd 2012, 12:45 am

hey nagaroses, thanks for replying back! you're the first one who replied, I've recently moved to Canada and have spent the last few weeks getting settled in so I've been putting my chess training on hold, but I'm ready to go back to it, I still have quite a bit of material to finish in Month 2, anyway, it'd be great if we can train together, e-mail me at maplesyrup at gmail dot com and we'll come up with a plan!

verbenaca
Scholastic Player
Scholastic Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LatvianChessSchool February 3rd 2012, 4:51 pm

Hey Naga/Verbenaca, I just started on month 2 and would you mind including me in as well?

LatvianChessSchool
Learning the Rules
Learning the Rules

Back to top Go down

Post by verbenaca February 3rd 2012, 5:11 pm

Yes definitely! shoot me an email (maplesyrup at gmail dot com, I'm spelling it out just in case there are spammers and apparently they disabled private messaging on this forum) and we'll come up with a study plan! I think I have to revisit the month 2 material again, I stopped doing the visualization exercises half way through lol

verbenaca
Scholastic Player
Scholastic Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Chess? February 16th 2012, 12:30 pm

if your still looking for a study partner, let me know. I will start at what ever part of the course your on. cheers, fmcejb@gmail.com
Chess?
Chess?
National Master
National Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Devil Knight April 11th 2012, 9:51 pm

Sorry I've been so busy, and away from chess, I hadn't checked this forum in months... :O

Surprised you guys did so well without me. clown
Blue Devil Knight
Blue Devil Knight
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

http://chessconfessions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemwong May 8th 2012, 10:49 am

I am in chess.com (Chemwong)

Send me a challenge with 14day and label it with ICS-(username) to let me know:)

Chemwong
Club Player
Club Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down