International Chess School Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's up everyone

3 posters

Go down

What's up everyone Empty What's up everyone

Post by DeepFreeze October 9th 2009, 11:03 am

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum going to start ics as soon as i get set up. I paid for the first 6 months so i can just get it all since i have an obscene amount of time to study chess now. I have anywhere from 8-10 hours a day to study chess so I figure i can get some serious work done. I will also be using chessimo while i study ics as I find it to be a great program. I have module 1 of tactics done already and I am currently working on the endgame modules. I plan to split about 4-5 hours to ics, 1 hour playing, 3-4 hours chessimo either tactics or endgames i will switch between doing 3hours of tactics and one of endgame and 3 hours endgame and one of tactics everyday. I will study the openings when I am done with the chessimo endgame modules as I feel I am already decent with my openings, these other areas of chess are more important at the moment. I currently have accounts in chess.com chesstempo and icc. If anyone ever wants to play just let me know or add me as a friend. If I cant find a long game to play on icc i will just play the computer, since the computer has all day lol. Good luck to everyone and their studies.

DeepFreeze
Learning the Rules
Learning the Rules

Back to top Go down

What's up everyone Empty Re: What's up everyone

Post by Peonazo October 9th 2009, 1:42 pm

Wow !!!!

Let us know when you become FIDE Master hehe good luck on your training, I envy you my friend. Very Happy

Peonazo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Devil Knight October 9th 2009, 11:31 pm

Awesome. Welcome to the jungle.
Blue Devil Knight
Blue Devil Knight
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

http://chessconfessions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chesstiger October 11th 2009, 4:59 pm

Six to eight hours a day, that is alott of time. Kinda the same amount a GM spents daily on his chess.

So good luck with the course!
chesstiger
chesstiger
National Master
National Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum